What is the Fee to attend?
- Purchase 3 passes get the 4th Free! Valid for registrations at anytime. Simply register the 4 attendees per company, and we will automatically apply the credit.
- Pre &Post conference dates room only rates are available at the Ritz-Carlton Toronto, for $389.00, Individual pay own, per night, plus taxes.
How many people from my property/company can attend?
- Bring as many as you’d like! When you purchase 3 passes, you will get the 4th Free!
Who from my property/company should attend?
- All Maestro stake holders/users are welcome;
- Owners & executives
- Managers, Department Heads & key personnel
- Revenue/ Reservations professionals
- IT Technical team
What’s Included in the registration fee?
- The conference is a four-day event from August 19th thru August 22nd, 2019.
- Guest room accommodations (3 nights) at the Ritz – Carlton Toronto
- All educational sessions, workshops and private learning labs
- All breakfast, breaks and lunch daily (Tues – Thurs)
- All hosted events
- Partner showcase
- Each registration is eligible for credit of 2 days of complimentary training (on-site or remote) post conference until September, 2020.
How do I book a Private Lab?
- To pre-book a private lab please contact us at email@example.com
- The conference dress code is smart casual. The temperature in the meeting rooms may vary, so we suggest that you dress in layers.
- Evening events attire;
- Monday: Welcome reception – casual attire
- Tuesday: Rec Room – comfy casual
- Wednesday: Gala Dinner – Theme is TBA
Where are the evening events & how do I get there?
|Monday||6:30pm – 10pm||Welcome reception
Location: Ritz Carlton Toronto, DEQ Terrace & Lounge
|Tuesday||6:30pm – 8:30pm||The Rec Room
Location: 255 Bremner Blvd.
Transportation: A 9-minute walk from the hotel. If you require transportation assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to make arrangements for you.
|Wednesday||6:30 pm Shuttles commence / Dinner at 7pm – 11pm||Location: King Edward Hotel: Crystal Ballroom, 37 King St E.
Transportation: Shuttles commence at 6:30pm from the lobby of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Return Shuttles are available beginning at 9:30pm and run to 11:30pm. Walking distance is 7 blocks (15 min)
What Airport do I fly into?
Toronto offers two airport options.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport This is the international airport, where majority of airlines land. It’s approximately 30 – 45 minutes from the downtown core by rail or drive (traffic dependant).
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport The closest airport to the downtown core. Located on Toronto Island, airport users have direct access to the main land via airport tunnel or ferry. It is the main hub for Porter airlines, with limited other airlines.
Airport Transportation options
- Taxi/Uber fares & travel time are traffic dependant. From Pearson, average travel time is 30 – 45min, fees can begin from $60 up. From Billy Bishop, average travel time is 15 – 20min, fees can begin from $20.
- From Toronto Pearson
- Union Pearson (UP) Express rail
- From Billy Bishop
- Porter Shuttle bus to Union Station
Travel documents needed for visitors to Canada
How do I book pre or post stay dates at the hotel?
- If you’d like to arrive early or stay later than the conference dates, when you register on-line please indicate the dates you’d like to reserve at the Ritz-Carlton Toronto, and we will make the booking for you. The pre & post individual pay own, room only rate is $389.00, plus taxes.
- Or contact us at email@example.com.
Special Dietary needs
- We want your visit to be as comfortable as possible. Please contact us in advance and let us know of any special dietary needs so we can be prepared. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to do in Toronto
- Toronto offers a plethora of activities, expanding a myriad of interests. Here are a few of our favorite sites to peak your interest;
Further questions, special requests, contact us
- If you have any further questions or special requests, please contact us at email@example.com.